As Hasting natives, the owners of Hidden Greens Event Venue knew the charm of their hometown and how perfect it would be as a location for events. When you book an event at our venue, there’s so many other benefits to the area than our gorgeous grounds. Here’s a few more things to look forward to:
- Hastings is only a short drive away from the cities and other suburbs surrounding it. This makes us a perfect choice for networking or work events that will stay close while still getting the chance to enjoy Minnesota nature on our scenic grounds. For weddings, if you have family in the area, they’ll get to enjoy the charming city of Hastings while staying close. If you have family coming in from out of town, it’s easy to get to Hastings from HWY 61.
- Hotels close to dining and shops will be just minutes away from the venue, so your family and friends can enjoy their time here in comfort. We can also recommend arrangements when you book your wedding at our venue.
- If families want to explore during their time in Hastings, there are many unique, small businesses in the downtown area: retail, restaurants, and bars. Hastings is also located on the Mississippi River, so they can take a walk or bike the scenic trail on the riverside.
- While our grounds are a beautiful way to enjoy Minnesota nature, especially in our Hidden Chapel, Hastings also has a nearby falls for viewing. Off of HWY 61 you can find the beautiful Vermillion Falls.
- If you have family making a weekend out of your event, the golfers of the group can enjoy the beautiful 18-hole Hidden Greens Golf Course.
- As a Southern suburb of the Twin Cities, we’re also close to all the amazing attractions located in the metro like the Minnesota Zoo, the Mall of America, the Minneapolis Institute of Art, etc.
There are so many advantages to the charming city of Hastings. Come by for a visit and see all that Hidden Greens Event Venue has to offer!