It’s the spring of new beginnings! Soon the 2020 class of graduates will join the work force or college track, and there’s so much to celebrate as they enter this new stage of life. That’s why Hidden Greens Event Venue offers graduates and their families a beautiful, open space to celebrate in style. Add up friends, family, and teachers, and the guest list for a graduation party can easily grow to the size of a wedding or more. Instead of subjecting your home to that kind of party stress, it’s much easier to rent out a space instead.
By letting our expert staff help you with planning and hosting your guests, you won’t have to worry about preparing your home for a party. Think of all the tasks you could avoid: deep cleaning your home before and after the party, finding storage for all the food, renting extra tables and chairs, trying to find room for all those tables, and so many more party planning needs.
If you choose Hidden Greens for your grad party location, there’s a lot of benefits to renting our venue:
- An open ballroom with a versatile, rustic-elegant design perfect for all types of events. The room fits 300 when the garage doors are closed.
- Two large garage doors so you can open the room out onto the patio and enjoy the spring weather.
- Lots of grass around the venue perfect for setting up some outdoor games.
- A spacious patio with chairs, firepit, and water feature for guests to sit and relax.
- A commercial-grade kitchen so your caterer has all the tools they need to serve your guests.
- Handicap accessible entries so all guests are welcome.
- A full-service bar if you choose to serve alcohol to older guests.
- A tent available for rental if the weather takes a turn, but you still want to enjoy the patio.
- A list of recommended vendors if you aren’t sure what else you might need for the party such as music or other rental needs.
- Our venue manager, Liz, who will work with you to help the day go smoothly and plan other venue details for your graduate’s special day.
Give us a call if you want to tour our venue located in Hastings, MN or to check our availability. We can’t wait to help you celebrate this amazing accomplishment! Congratulation Class of 2020!